– Breakfast for dinner is fun and takes little effort: omelets, pan fried potatoes with eggs, waffles and pancakes are a few suggestions.
– Taking some time each week to plan meals will save you from the stress of deciding what to make for dinner. *
– Devise your list from what you have on hand and you will save money during an expensive month! *
– If you would like to host a Christmas meal for your friends or family but cannot tackle Christmas dinner – how about Christmas Eve, serving appetizers and dessert, Christmas breakfast or a meal between Christmas and New Year’s.
– A progressive dinner is another way to enjoy a fun meal – sharing the load, and the fun.
* If you are interested, these two tips are expanded on in Home Matters – the book, chapter 9.