A Little More on Day Ten
– I used to use place cards at each seat – until one of my adult children teased me. That caused me to re-think using them, and I like it better without! Now, everyone is on their own in choosing where they sit, and I use the little holders to hold a Scripture verse instead of a name.
– If you have clear plates you can place a paper snowflake or other flat decoration underneath; I use a large flat leaf at Thanksgiving.
– Fresh evergreens will make your table beautiful and smell good too. Mix in a few colorful berries, ornaments, candles (place to prevent fire) and ribbons.
– A bowl filled with bright red and green apples make a festive in expensive centerpiece that’s edible.
– Fill a vase with fresh cranberries and small pine cones for a centerpiece that smells as good as it looks.
– Spray paint fruit (apples, oranges, pears etc.) with gold or silver paint for a stunning table.